Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tagged

4 Shows I Watch (I had to improvise a little... I actually don't watch much TV...)
1. The Office
2. Jazz Games (with Brent)
3. Old Disney Movies
4. Commericals (Brent will even record funny commericals for me!)

4 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Brent J. Murray
2. Excel
3. Financial Planning/Financial Literacy
4. Desserts

4 Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "Mmmm! This is delicious!"
2. "I Love You" (I HOPE I say that a lot)
3. "Yes" (To any and all salesmen... I usually don't answer the door when they come by cause I know I'll absolutely by WHATEVER they are selling!)
4. "The gas light just came on"

4 Things I have Learned from the Past:
1. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...also wise to make sure there is a lifeguard on duty while you are swimming.
2. Treat everyone like they are your friend.
3. Happiness is a choice.
4. Prayers really are answered.

4 Places I Would Like to go:
1. Canada (Quebec, Great Lakes, Halifax, Price Edward's Island)
2. Kauai
3. Angel's Landing (Zions)
4. East Coast during Autumn

4 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Shopping in Park City with Joni...what fun!
2. Ate a Subway cookie...Yum!
3. Mowed our "Farm" (our grass is so long Kris keeps calling our yard a "Farm")
4. Actually COOKED dinner!

4 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Summer!
2. Planting Flowers
3. Finishing the CPA Exam
4. A Summer Vacation with Brent

4 Things I LOVE About Winter:
1. Sledding and Snowmobiling!!!
2. Cross-Country Skiing
3. Big Blizzards (...which create slow traffic...delightful)
4. Snuggly Blankets

4 Things on my Wish List:
1. Flowers (for the yard)
2. Being OUTSIDE...hiking, biking, running, canoeing, gardening
3. Windows and Carpet
4. Time with Brent (Only THREE more days until Brent is done with his Semester project!)

4 People I Tag:
1. Kim
2. Mom
3. Kris
4. Nicki

No comments: