I have been weeding our yard and even planted delicious snow peas (which were later accidentally dug up when we were putting in an electric line for Brent's fountain...so I will get to replant more peas, I'll be a pro-pea-planter soon). When it rained I started organizing our office and even cleaned out our file cabinet... and found all sorts of treasures... unopened mail, lipstick, a frisbee, a fire alarm (guess that should be on the ceiling SOMEWHERE...probably the kitchen... I probably took it down cause it kept going off...). I even found my AWESOME rock collection, paint samples, and some fun Wendy's kids-meal toys that looked so cool I couldn't throw them away...you never know when one of those toys could be used as a tie-in for a lesson! What fun to discover all these lost treasures! When I told Brent I was thinking of conquering the file cabinet, he warned me there was lots of mysterious junk in it! I actually had to act surprised that it might be filled with junk... because secretly I KNOW how it got there! The day before our wedding Brent was moving in and I didn't want him or his parents to see how messy the house was! I ran around the whole house and picked up all the random stuff and SHOVED it in the file cabinet! :) It has served well as a hiding spot for the last year... and now you all know I was guilty of stashing and hiding instead of cleaning.
An Actual Photograph of organizing contents from "the file cabinet"... VERY breathtaking!

Anyway... I am holding my breath, crossing my fingers, and saying a lot of prayers for a passing score on my last exam! I can't wait to be done spending money on study software and flashcards and spending countless hours locked away studying... I'm sure Brent is excited for me to stop spending money scheduling tests and more tests and more tests and biting my nails waiting for scores and "NTS's" to be released! I can't wait for the day I can throw "Study for CPA Exam" out of my life. :)
(Brent actually is really, really, REALLY supportive of my CPA Study addiction and has NEVER once complained about all the money that I've dumped into this adventure or the MAJOR commitment is has been in our lives. He never complains about how trashy our yard and house look or when he doesn't have any clean socks because I've been studying. He never complains about doing more than his share of the cooking and cleaning and errands and jobs around the house and yard and makes countless sacrifices for me to be able to dedicate time to studying. Thanks Brent!! Thanks so much to our families for their love and support and interest in me trying to pass this exam!)
5 comments:
CINDY! I just like you....for so many reasons! I'm awfully lucky to have you as a friend! Adam is planning on getting his CPA here in the future...I can't wait for all the fun adventures you just detailed. :)
Hey, Cinco de Mayo is coming up......
Cindy, I hope you passed! If your office is any indication of a great CPA I would say you did :) I clean my Dad's office and he is a CPA and that is pretty much how his office looks during tax season, LOL. Good Luck I can't wait to hear :)
I think everyone is guilty of stashing and hiding at some time or other.
That is very exciting that you have finished the last exam. I can't wait to hear the good news that you have passed.
Cindy that is so stinking awesome you took your last exam. I hope you pass and can be a free woman. I am totally amazed with all your projects your tackeling. I'd be seriously sitting down on the couch to watch a movie or read a fun book or even better SLEEPING! You GO GIRL!
Gee, I hope you pass this also. I will be holding my breath also. Can I tell you how much we all love you. You two are a perfect couple! We are always excited to know just what you are up to, so this is a perfect blog. Thanks for it....Love ya
Post a Comment