Tuesday, November 5, 2013

3 Month Birthday!

 
Zeke is already 3 months old... and weighted in at about 14 lbs!!  This boy knows how to grow!
  • Fell in love with ceiling fans this month... LOVES to look at them and talk to them!
  • He notices if I leave the room
  • Zeke LOVES to sleep on his side... and is totally comfortable sleeping on his side with his back totally arched
  • Loves to roll side to side
  • He can grab things and pick them up
  • His favorite toys are his HANDS AND FINGERS and his burp cloths
  • His first GIGGLE was for Mom on September 29th (I always knew I was hilarious)
  • He LOVES to have someone help him stand up... and then he just looks around in AMAZEMENT!
  • When he is being carried around he likes to look over your arm or even your elbow rather than your shoulder... guess the should inhibits his view too much!

Jake, Zeke, and Max all have matching white shirts and sweaters.  They look adorable!  (These boys are Zeke's cousins... they are all within 6 months of one another.)
I love that Jake and Max love to poke Zeke... so funny to watch them!

Zeke looking at the ceiling fan!  Ha!  I think he is talking to his (hence his flared nose).

Yah, so content and HAPPY to just watch the fan!  (Unfortunately I think I took advantage of laying Zeke on our bed so he could watch the ceiling fan while I made our bed, or got dressed, or folded laundry... his love for the fan died a little too quickly probably cause he got stuck watching it a little too much!)

This kid's expressions crack me up!  He can say to much with his looks!

His favorite sleeping position

Brent continues to train Zeke to love watching sports on TV.  I think Zeke already knows more about the rules of baseball than I do!

Another favorite toy... he loves to try to fit this entire ball into his mouth.

Yep, loves playing with those burp cloths ALL the time... probably cause they are ALWAYS around!

Zeke's AMAZED face when he stands up and gets to see the world with a new perspective.

Zeke's favorite way to be carried around... loves looking WAY over your arm and watching the floor as you walk around.



No comments: