Wednesday, July 20, 2011

GRADUATION!



Our summer this year started out with a BANG! BRENT GRADUATED!! Isn't he the bestest looking Architect on THE PLANET?! I thought his graduation day was just all out FUN. (The school even hires a jazz band to play during graduation while the graduates march... so fun!) I was giddy with excitement to know that his hard, hard, hard work had finally paid off! No more LIVING at the school for days at a time to finish up projects! We are seriously so grateful for Brent's family and my family and their support. We are also so grateful for Brent's awesome friends that he got to go through the Architecture program with.


Um... I feel like a pretty stinking horrible wife... this day was SUPER important and SUPER fun but it appears that I've misplaced our pictures of it (or Brent has hidden them from me to prevent me from posting them...).


CONGRATULATIONS BRENT!

3 comments:

Grandmajoann said...

What a nice ending! No more school! Congradulations.

Sara and Company said...

Brings back way too many memories! It is SOOOOO nice to not be living at school anymore and is a huge milestone! Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Yay Brent!!! Congratulations!!