Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring in Utah






There are so many things I love about living in Utah... where else would you get to mow the lawn in a snow storm?!





4 comments:

~Cynthia~ said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who did that. It actually wasn't snowing on me when I was mowing, but with my view of the valley, I could see it headed my way from downtown. My ears were frozen and my hands felt like they had frost bite from holding the mower handle. 5 minutes after I got in the house the snow was here. I didn't think my ears and cheeks would ever warm up after that. Crazy weather!

Jen said...

I feel your pain! I too have mowed the lawn in the snow.

Heidi said...

Wow that is crazy dedication to mowing the lawn! You go Brent!

Karen and Adam said...

Cindy, this is why I like you! There is no one else in the world who likes things like traffic-jams and winter during Spring! ;)