Thursday, November 18, 2010

Derby Girls

Usually I feel WEIRD dressing up on Halloween... I just don't feel myself. But this year a group of us dressed up as roller derby girls... AND I LIKED IT! It was so fun! I am now very seriously considering investing in some roller skates for work... although getting in and out of the elevator on skates was a little dangerous... but as long as i was on the carpet I was loving wearing skates!

Cindy, Callie, Jill, Amy (don't you LOVE Amy's rainbow-ish skirt?! It was making me laugh all day long!)

Jill bought us some sweet matching socks and used her social networking skills to get us some awesome skates!

We tried to enact a roller derby... and we found out Jill (aka Mad Hacker) fights dirty.

3 comments:

~Cynthia~ said...

What a great idea. It looks like a lot of fun. I used to do a lot of roller skating outside (before roller blades were invested) and I still have a great pair of red roller skates in my closet.

Melissa said...

Holy Crap! That's awesome!!!! We need to get together!

Heidi said...

This post made me laugh out loud! Roller Derby girls . . .awesome. I am so impressed by your awesome skates! They remind me of the skates at the Ricks college roller rink. Love it.